In vivid, step-by-step illustrative detail, Foot and Ankle Arthroscopy, Second Edition thoroughly describes arthroscopic techniques used in the surgical treatment of foot and ankledisorders. Now fully up-to-date, this edition details the advances that have affected the use of arthroscopy in foot and ankle surgery in recent years. The text covers both thebasics of equipment, instrumentation and surgical anatomy, as well as the practical steps surgeons must take to optimize results for each procedure.
- Comprehensive, currentcoverage of thebasics of anklearthroscopy, instrumentation and anesthesia, surgicalarthroscopy of thefoot and ankle, rehabilitation, complications,futuredevelopments, and more.
- New chaptersinclude: Regional AnesthesiaforFoot and AnkleArthroscopy, SubtalarJointPathology, ProneArthroscopyfor Posterior Ankle and SubtalarJointPathology,Radiofrequency Use in Ankle and FootArthroscopy, Endoscopic Plantar Fascia Release, GastrocnemiusRecession and IntermetatarsalNerveDecompression, and EndoscopicProceduresforRetrocalcaneal Bursitis, AchillesTendon, Posterior Tibial Tendon, PeronealTendons and Flexor HallucisLongusTendon.
- Clear, straightforwarddiscussionscoverthebasics of surgicalanatomy, whilepracticaltips and pearlsletyoulearnfrom master surgeons.
- Abundantradiographs and color line drawingsexplainthetechniques and makecomplexconceptseasy to grasp.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-linksthat pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and morefor easy navigation
- Highlighting toolfor easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share noteswith friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbingto save your favorite content for future use
About the Author(s)
Richard D Ferkel MD
Southern California Orthopaedic Institute