Marketing Your Clinical Practice: Ethically, Effectively, Economically, Fourth Edition is an updated and revised edition of this best selling guide to medical practice marketing including new topics and advanced techniques. This essential resource provides readers with the plans and real examples to market and grow a successful practice. This book is filled with practical marketing tips and strategies based around five components of a successful practice: retaining current patients; attracting new patients; motivating staff; working with managed care and other physicians; and utilizing the Internet and consultants.
Marketing Your Clinical Practice: Ethically, Effectively, Economically, Fourth Edition is the perfect resource for any physician in a single or group practice looking to improve their business and medical students learning how to develop a practice.
New topics to the Fourth Edition include:
• Internet and website strategies
• Professional consultants
• Marketing to the Generations: Boomers, Seniors, GenXers
• Improving EMR efficiency
• Adding ancillary services
• In-office dispensing, advantages and risks
• How to reconfigure your space
• Natural Disaster and Technological Disaster planning