This new edition of Atlas of the Human Brain and Spinal Cord offers the essentials of neuroanatomy in a newly revised format. The atlas allows students to synthesize a three-dimensional concept of the major motor and sensory systems of the human brain and spinal cord by providing a photographic survey of the central nervous system.
- List of plates
- Sect. 1 - Anatomy and sections of the brain and spinal cord
- Sect. 2 - Thick stained sections of the brain and brain stem in the three orthogonal planes
- Sect. 3 - Neuroanatomical lesions
- Sect. 4 - Case studies of brain tumors and degenerative disease of the CNS
- Sect. 5 - Blood supply
- Sect. 6 - Internal structure of the brain stem