Clear, step-by-step descriptions and detailed illustrations show you how to perform many of the most commonly performed eyelid procedures, including the newest aesthetic techniques.
These are presented in a logical order with clearly described indications to help select a specific operation as well as a note of the main possible complications.
You will find new coverage of many topics including ectropion adjustable sutures in ptosis surgery, eyelid tumor management and clearance, thyroid eye disease, orbital implants and socket surgery, new coverage of the management of lower lid blepharoplasty and more.
The most efficient hands-on resource of its kind, this best-selling manual presents you with the “how-to” needed to produce optimal results.Key Features
- The most efficient, hands-on resource of its kind.
- Provides step-by-step guidance on most of the commonly performed surgical procedures and techniques
- Clear line diagrams illustrate all of the procedures described.
- Systematically organized for quick and easy reference.
- New coverage of ectropion adjustable sutures in ptosis surgery, eyelid tumor management and clearance, thyroid eye disease, orbital implants and socket surgery, new coverage of the management of lower lid blepharoplasty and more.
Table of Contents
1. SURGICAL ANATOMY AND GENERAL PRINCIPLES
2. BASIC TECHNIQUES
3. ENTROPION AND TRICHIASIS
6. EYELID RECONSTRUCTION AND TUMOUR MANAGEMENT
7. REPAIR OF EYELID INJURIES
8. LACRIMAL SURGERY
9. FACIAL PALSY AND CORNEAL EXPOSURE
10. THYROID EYE DISEASE
11. ENUCLEATION, EVISCERATION AND SOCKET SURGERY
12. COSMETIC SURGERY