Practical Skin Cancer Surgery, written by Dr Mileham Hayes, offers primary care physicians a comprehensive practical go-to guide to detail and teach Skin Cancer Surgery operations which can be done in a doctor’s clinic under local anaesthetic.
• Primary care physicians
• Surgical trainees
• Surgery specific.
• Clearly structured step-by-step instructions.
• The book is divided into 8 sections covering all the requirements of the College examinations.
• Evidence based diagnosis treatment and surgery.
Progressing from equipment and set up, anatomy, basic, straight-line excisions to more complex flaps, Practical Skin Cancer Surgery outlines step-by-step, methodical instruction to proficiently excise skin cancer in a clinic, under local anaesthetic.
Table of Contents
- Equipment, sutures and design
- Essential anatomy for skin surgery
- Local anaesthesia
- The basics
- Suturing, knots and closures
- Ear, nose and lip
- Cysts and lipoma
- What operation where
- Hints, tips, tricks and reminders
Mileham Hayes, OAM, MB, BS (Qld), FRCP (Edin), FRCP (Lon). Medical Director of MoleChex, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia