- Covers a wide range of procedures including epidural steroid injection nerve root blocks sacroiliac joint injections facet joint procedures discography percutaneous needle biopsy kyphoplasty and vertebroplasty intradiscal electrothermal annuloplasty (IDET) and myelography.
- Offers clear photographs of injection sites to ensure proper needle placement
- Addresses commonly encountered pitfalls and complications, concerns not addressed in other texts.
- Shows how to determine which back structure is generating pain and which injection site will provide relief.
- Discusses procedures based on carefully analyzed utility of state-of-the-art-techniques in actual clinical practice
- Presents an extensive review of the literature and discusses the theoretical background and assumptions related to scientific and technical methodology.
Review of Pain
Epidural Steroid Injection
Nerve Root Blocks
Sacro-iliac Joint Injections
Facet Joint Procedures
Percutaneous Needle Biopsy
Vertebroplasty and Kyphoplasty
Intradiscal Electrothermal Annulophasty