1 General Anatomy
3 Upper Extremity
4 Lower Extremity
5 Viscera of the Thorax
6 Viscera of the Abdomen
7 Pelvis and Retroperitoneal Space
12 Brain and Spinal Cord
Sobotta - More than just an Atlas: Learn, Understand and Test your Knowledge
Discover the core title of the Sobotta family: the Atlas for students and professionals alike
Presented in a practical package combining all three atlas volumes, covering the entire regional anatomy of the human body, as well as, a study book containing Tables of Muscles, Joints and Nerves.
The 16th edition introduces the brand new Sobotta Study Loop. A deeper focus on clinical relevance and actively supporting students prepare for medical exams makes the Sobotta - Atlas of Anatomy more relevant than ever. In 1,300 pages the atlas offers even more insights into the human body, 500 new exam questions to help consolidate learning and support exam preparation, as well as, a guiding hand to medical students new to the subject.
Discover its new didactic backbone: the Sobotta Study Loop
- Overview: Dive into each chapter via an introduction, where crucial information is highlighted
- Focused Topic Highlights: Enables medical students to reflect on the knowledge they will have gained by the end of the chapter – in terms of anatomical structure and function
- Clinical Relevance: Typical medical case histories actively support the transfer of theoretical knowledge into practical application during rotation
- Dissection Tips: Experts present valuable hints and practical know-how on human dissection - great practice for the dissection lab
- The Anatomy Figures: Key anatomical terminology and facts are further highlighted in bold in both legends and captions
Practice Exam Questions: Typical oral exam test cases enable the student to gain confidence through practicing options.