By Claudia Witt, MD MBA, Professor of Medicine and Vice Director, Institute for Social Medicine, Epidemiology and Health Economics, Charite University Medical Center, Berlin, Germany and Klaus Linde, MD, Professor for Medicine and scientific coordinator of the Institute of General Practice, Technical University Munich.
You want to conduct a CAM study but don’t know how? Problem solved - Clinical Research demonstrates all aspects of state-of-the-art study design in an understandable and practical way. You will get a comprehensive overview and instruction - step by step. The code in the book will give you 12 months of free online access to the content and illustrations of the book.
This practical training book:
- systematically introduces the key aspects of study design and basic statistics.
- helps you to develop, plan and execute your research project.
- combines established theoretical approaches with practical skills applicable to your own clinical study.
- is a step-by-step tutorial for a complete clinical study, which is illustrated in three case studies.
- includes additional training exercises, featuring different study conditions and environments, that will help you to practice and test your knowledge.
Clinical Research in Complementary and Integrative Medicine - the best way to understand clinical research and to plan and perform your own study!
Free online access:
After activating the code inside this book you get free online access to the content and the illustrations for 12 months.