Dedicated to dealing with a challenging disease, previously thought to be incurable, but with the advent of new drugs, now amenable to management and a much improved prognosis for patients.
- Latest publication in a fast-moving area of keen clinical interest
- Authored by leading international authorities
- Builds on success of a respected first edition
- Incorporates new data on latest imaging technologies and therapies
- Covers both the science and clinical aspects, including presentation, surgical intervention and drug therapy
- Includes coverage of both Pulmonary Embolism and Deep Vein Thrombosis