Written by a team of 5 well-respected and world renowned renal pathologists, The
Fundamentals of Renal Pathology will provide the general pathologist, pathology
residents and fellows in training, the renal pathologist, and the nephrologist
and nephrology resident, with a compact and up-to-date resource on the basics
of renal pathology. Beginning with the basic concepts and methods in renal pathology,
the text covers renal anatomy, including gross and miscroscopic appearance and
pathogenic mechanisms in renal diseases. With an emphasis on clinical pathological
correlation and differential diagnosis, the handbook will provide discussions
on such topics as glomerular disease with nephritic and nephritic syndrome presentations,
systemic diseases affecting the kidney, vascular diseases affecting the kidney,
and much more. Abundantly illustrated with 107 photographs throughout and 84 in
-Renal Anatomy and Basic Concepts and Methods in Renal Pathology.
- Membranous Glomerulopathy.
- Membranoproliferative Glomerulonephritis.
- Minimal Change Disease (MCD) and Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis (FSGS).
- Post-infectious Glomerulonephritis.
- lgA Nephropathy and Henoch-Schönlein Purpura.
- Thin Basement Membranes and Alport's Syndrome.
- Lupus Glomerulonephritis.- Crescentic Glomerulonephritis and Vasculitis.
- Nephrosclerosis and Hypertension.
- Thrombotic Microangiopathies.
- Diabetic Nephropathy.
- Acute Interstitial Nephritis.
- Chronic Interstitial Nephritis.
- Acute Tubular Necrosis.
- Bence Jones Cast Nephrology.
- Monoclonal Immunoglobulin Deposition Disease.
- Other Diseases with Organized Deposits
- Fibrillary Glomerulonephritis and Immunotactoid Glomerulopathy.
- Calcineurin Inhibitor Toxicity, Polyoma Virus and Recurrent Disease.