Section 1: Introduction
Section 2: Head and Neck
Section 3: Back and Spinal Cord
Section 4: Thorax
Section 5: Abdomen
Section 6: Pelvis and Perineum
Section 7: Upper Limb
Section 8: Lower Limb
- Presents world-renowned, superbly clear views of the human body from a clinical perspective, with paintings by Dr. Frank Netter as well as Dr. Carlos A. G. Machado, one of today’s foremost medical illustrators.
- Content guided by expert anatomists and educators: R. Shane Tubbs, Paul E. Neumann, Jennifer K. Brueckner-Collins, Martha Johnson Gdowski, Virginia T. Lyons, Peter J. Ward, Todd M. Hoagland, Brion Benninger, and an international Advisory Board.
- Offers region-by-region coverage, including muscle table appendices at the end of each section and quick reference notes on structures with high clinical significance in common clinical scenarios.
- Contains new illustrations by Dr. Machado including clinically important areas such as the pelvic cavity, temporal and infratemporal fossae, nasal turbinates, and more.
- Features new nerve tables devoted to the cranial nerves and the nerves of the cervical, brachial, and lumbosacral plexuses.
- Uses updated terminology based on the second edition of the international anatomic standard, Terminologia Anatomica, and includes common clinically used eponyms.
- Includes image bank license of full set of Plates and bonus plates from prior editions which allows presentation sharing in groups of 10 or fewer as well as use in scientific poster presentations by active students. Complete Registered User License and institutional licensing information available at NetterReference.com.
Also available, alternative versions of the 8th Edition:
• Netter Atlas of Human Anatomy: A Systems Approach—paperback+eBook. Same content as the classic regional approach, but organized by organ systems.
• Netter Atlas of Human Anatomy: Classic Regional Approach—paperback + eBook.
• Netter Atlas of Human Anatomy: Classic Regional Approach with Latin terminology-paperback +eBook.
All options contain the same table information and same 550+ illustrated plates painted by clinician artists, Frank H. Netter, MD, and Carlos Machado, MD.