1. Skeletal Growth, Development, and Healing as Related to Pediatric Trauma
2. Physeal Injuries
3. Casting Techniques
4. Pathologic Fractures in Children
5. The Multiply Injured Child
6. Fractures with Soft Tissue Injuries
7. Complications of Fractures in Children
8. Nerve Injury and Repair in Children
9. Outcomes Assessment in Children with Fractures
10. Fractures of the Spine
11. Fractures and Dislocations About the Hip and Pelvis
12. Fractures of the Femoral Shaft
13. Fractures and Dislocations About the Knee
14. Fractures of the Tibia and Fibula
15. Fractures and Dislocations of the Foot and Ankle
16. Fractures and Dislocations About the Shoulder
17. Fractures and Dislocations About the Elbow
18. Fractures and Dislocations of the Forearm, Wrist, and Hand
19. Skeletal Trauma in Young Athletes
20. Nonaccidental Trauma
21. Anesthesia and Analgesia for the Ambulatory Management of Children's Fractures
22. Rehabilitation of the Child with Multiple Injuries
The Skeletal Trauma (9780323611145) and Green's Skeletal Trauma in Children (9780323613361) cost saving package prepares you to treat a wide variety of unique cases in your practice. This convenient package provides you with unparalleled guidance on the basic science, diagnosis, and treatment of acute musculoskeletal injuries and post-traumatic reconstructive problems, as well as the unique aspects of children's fractures in terms of epidemiology, mechanisms, management, and the challenges of treating the skeletally immature patient. State-of-the-art coverage is provided in these two outstanding orthopaedic surgery references.
- Skeletal Trauma, 6th Edition (9780323611145) offers expert, comprehensive guidance on the basic science, diagnosis, and treatment of acute musculoskeletal injuries and post-traumatic reconstructive problems, bringing you fully up to date with current approaches in this challenging specialty. This edition contains eight new chapters dedicated to advances in technology and addressing key problems and procedures, such as Initial Evaluation of the Spine in Trauma Patients, Management of Perioperative Pain Associated with Trauma and Surgery, Chronic Pain Management (fully addressing the opioid epidemic), Understanding and Treating Chronic Osteomyelitis, and more.
- Green's Skeletal Trauma in Children, 6th Edition (9780323613361) has long been considered the "go-to" reference for orthopaedic trauma surgeons and pediatric orthopaedic trauma surgeons, providing comprehensive, practical guidance on the management of traumatic musculoskeletal injuries in children and adolescents.. The fully revised 6th Edition covers the latest techniques, procedures, outcomes measures, pearls and pitfalls, and rehabilitation advice for the modern management and understanding of skeletal trauma in children - all provided by "who's who" list of pediatric orthopaedic trauma experts.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBooks allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
By Bruce D. Browner, MD, MHCM, FACS, Adjunct Professor, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Duke University School of Medicine; Overseas Coordinator, Tanzania Trauma System Project, Durham, North Carolina ; Jesse B. Jupiter, MD, Hansjoerg Wyss/AO Professor, Harvard Medical School, Department Of Orthopedic Surgery, Massachusetts General Hospital, Past President, American Shoulder and Elbow Surgeons, Past President, American Association of Hand Surgery; Christian Krettek, MD, FRACS, FRCSEd, Professor and Director, Hannover Medical School (MHH), Trauma Department, Hannover, Germany; Paul A Anderson, MD, Professor, Department of Orthopedics and Rehabilitation, University of Wisconsin, Madison, Wisconsin; Gregory A Mencio, MD, Neil E Green, Professor and Vice Chairman, Vanderbilt Department of Orthopaedics, Chief, Pediatric Orthopaedics, Monroe Carell Jr Childrens's Hospital at Vanderbilt, Nashville, Tennessee and Marc F. Swiontkowski, MD, Professor and Chairman, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Minnesota Medical School; CEO, TRIA Orthopaedic Center, Minneapolis, Minnesota