Learn the nuances of successful minimally invasive pediatric surgery from international experts in this fast-changing field. Atlas of Pediatric Laparoscopy and Thoracoscopy 2nd Edition brings you up to date with the latest approaches including gastrointestinal intra-abdominal and urologic procedures as well as robotic operations and a variety of thoracoscopic procedures. Comprehensive step-by-step instructions are highlighted with outstanding illustrations and more than 50 surgical videos that show you exactly how to proceed making this an ideal resource for surgeons at all levels of experience.
- Offers comprehensive instruction from global experts on the nuances of minimally invasive pediatric surgery, helping you successfully perform even the most challenging procedures.
- Provides superb visual guidance with 350 full-color endoscopic views, 200 corresponding line drawings that illuminate every concept and highlight important anatomical details, and 55 high-quality procedural videos performed by the physicians who pioneered them.
- Contains new chapters and updated information on laparoscopic intestinal operations in the neonate, laparoscopic fundoplication, endoscopic fundoplication, and minimally invasive pectus carinatum repair.
- Focuses on minimizing recovery times and post-operative complications.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Edited by George W. Holcomb, III, MD, MBA, Katharine Berry Richardson Professor of Surgery, Senior Vice-President, The Children's Mercy Hospital, Kansas City, MO, USA and Steven S. Rothenberg, MD, Rocky Mountain Pediatric Surgery, Denver, CO