Easy to read and abundantly illustrated Electrocardiography of Arrhythmias: A Comprehensive Review 2nd Edition provides the core knowledge and clinical competencies you need to accurately interpret ECGs in preparation for cardiology boards and clinical practice. World-renowned cardiologists Mithilesh K. Das and Douglas P. Zipes offer a concise yet definitive review of all the ECG basics with realistic scenarios and detailed explanations for a wide range of ECG applications. Use this outstanding review tool alone or as a companion to Cardiac Electrophysiology: From Cell to Bedside.
- Provides a solid understanding of normal electrocardiograms and common abnormal findings, preparing you to accurately interpret ECGs and ace the ECG part of cardiology boards or the ABIM ICE ECG certifying exam.
- Contains realistic cases that simulate the clinical exam experience, and each ECG includes a brief clinical history in board format.
- Features more than 250 ECGs that demonstrate virtually any arrhythmia you’re likely to encounter.
- Includes new ECGs covering intracardiac electrophysiology, atrial fibrillation, ablation of many arrhythmias, arrhythmias associated with valvular surgery, idiopathic PVCs, arrhythmias associated with structural heart disease, ARVC, Brugada syndrome, and others.
- Covers key topics such as AV conduction abnormalities, complex atrial and ventricular arrhythmias, idiopathic ventricular tachycardia, and inherited arrhythmia syndromes.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
By Mithilesh Kumar Das, MD, Associate Professor of Clinical Medicine Indiana University School of Medicine Chief, Cardiac Arrhythmia Service Roudebush VA Medical Center Indianapolis, Indiana, USA and Douglas P. Zipes, MD, Distinguished Professor, Division of Cardiology and the Krannert Institute of Cardiology, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, Indiana