Top 100 Secrets
II. INHERITED DISORDERS
III. INFLAMMATORY DISORDERS
IV. INFECTIONS AND INFESTATIONS
V. CUTANEOUS MANIFESTATIONS OF INTERNAL DISEASES
VI. BENIGN TUMORS OF THE SKIN
VII. MALIGNANT TUMORS OF THE SKIN
VIII. TREATMENT OF SKIN DISORDERS
IX. SPECIAL PATIENT POPULATIONS
X. EMERGENCIES AND MISCELLANEOUS PROBLEMS
For more than 30 years the highly regarded Secrets Series® has provided students and practitioners in all areas of health care with concise focused and engaging resources for quick reference and exam review. Dermatology Secrets 6th Edition offers practical up-to-date coverage of the full range of essential topics in this dynamic field. This highly regarded resource features the Secrets’ popular question-and-answer format that also includes lists tables pearls memory aids and an easy-to-read style – making inquiry reference and review quick easy and enjoyable.
- The proven Secrets Series® format gives you the most return for your time – succinct, easy to read, engaging, and highly effective.
- Fully revised and updated, including protocols and guidelines that are continuously evolving and that increasingly dictate best practices.
- Abundantly illustrated in full color throughout.
- Top 100 Secrets and Key Points boxes provide a fast overview of the secrets you must know for success in practice and on exams.
- Bulleted lists, mnemonics, practical tips from leaders in the field – all providing a concise overview of important board-relevant content.
- Portable size makes it easy to carry with you for quick reference or review anywhere, anytime.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Edited by Whitney A. High, MD, JD, MEng , Associate Professor, Dermatology and Pathology, Director of Dermatopahtology (Dermatology), University of Colorado School of Medicine, Aurora, Colorado and Lori D. Prok, MD, Associate Professor, Pediatric Dermatology and Dermatopathology, University of Colorado Denver, Children’s Hospital Colorado, Aurora, Colorado