Combining detailed descriptions of pelvic anatomy with easy-to-follow instructions for gynecologic procedures, Atlas of Pelvic Anatomy and Gynecologic Surgery, 5th Edition, is a comprehensive, up-to-date atlas that reflects current practices in this fast-changing field. Pelvic anatomy and surgical operations are depicted through full-color anatomic drawings, correlative surgical artwork with step-by-step photographs, and computer-assisted hybrid photo illustrations. Complete coverage of both conventional and endoscopic surgeries helps you master the full spectrum of surgical procedures.
- Covers all frequently performed gynecologic operations including laparotomy, laparoscopic, robotic, hysteroscopic, vaginal, vulvar, and cystoscopic procedures.
- Includes expanded sections on gender reassignment surgery and vulvar and cervical surgery, as well as a new chapter devoted to laparoscopic techniques.
- Contains a revised anatomic section with updated figures, plus high-quality artwork and clinical photographs throughout-now entirely in full color.
- Features numerous videos of surgeries and cadaver dissection.
- Ideal for practicing obstetricians-gynecologists, obstetrics-gynecology residents, general surgeons, subspecialists, nurses, and medical students with an interest in gynecology.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase, which allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
By Michael S. Baggish, MD, FACOG, Professor, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco; Gynecologist, The Women's Center of Saint Helena And Saint Helena Hospital, Saint Helena, California and Mickey M. Karram, MD, Director of Fellowship Program, Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery, The Christ Hospital; Professor of Obstetrics/Gynecology and Urology, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, Ohio