With new and updated questions based on Campbell-Walsh-Wein Urology 12th Edition content, this comprehensive review covers all the core material you need to know for board exam preparation and MOC exams. From basic science underpinnings to the most recent developments in medical and surgical care, more than 3,000 questions with detailed answers help you master the most important elements in urology. The high-yield, bulleted format and identical chapter structure as the parent text are designed for efficient, effective, targeted review-providing exactly the information you need for exam success.
- Keeps you up to date with key topics covered in Campbell-Walsh-Wein Urology 12th Edition, such as minimally invasive and robotic surgery; advancements in urologic oncology, including innovative therapeutics for personalized medicine; new approaches to male infertility; technological advances for the treatment of stones; advances in imaging modalities., and much more.
- Covers new material on urinary tract imaging, complications of urologic surgery, urologic considerations in pregnancy, urologic considerations in transgender individuals, and more.
- Provides more than 3,000 multiple-choice questions and detailed answers, including highlighted "must-know" points in the answer explanations.
- Includes additional study points at the end of each chapter, as well as new pathology and imaging sections (with review questions) in relevant chapters.
- Features interactive questions, self-assessment tools, an extensive image bank, and more on Expert Consult.
- Helps you prepare for the written boards and MOC exams with confidence! This reliable, efficient review tool is written by the same team that has made Campbell-Walsh-Wein Urology the preeminent text in the field.
By Alan J. Wein, MD, PhD (Hon), FACS, Founders Professor and Emeritus Chief of Urology Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania Health System Philadelphia, PA