Take an easier path to respiratory pharmacology mastery. Workbook for Rau's Respiratory Care Pharmacology, 10th Edition features a variety of engaging learning exercises for each of the 23 chapters in the core text. Examples include NBRC-type questions, critical thinking exercises, case studies, definitions, and appropriate content review to further your understanding of challenging pharmacology principles, develop your critical-thinking skills, and prepare you for success on the NBRC exam. Thoroughly revised by clinical educator Sandra Hinski, the Rau's workbook is part of the complete learning package for your continued success!
- Answer references back to the main text help you to easily review your areas of weakness.
- UPDATED Case studies and critical thinking questions promotes the application of clinical skills.
- Incorporation of key illustrations from the text provides a visual review to enhance your study of important concepts.
- Variety of helpful pharmacology exercises reinforce key terms and definitions.
New to this Edition
- NEW! Content and learning objectives correlate with Rau's Respiratory Care Pharmacology, 10th Edition, creating a seamless transition when moving between the two books.
By Douglas S. Gardenhire, EdD, RRT-NPS, FAARC, Georgia State University, Atlanta, GA and Sandra T Hinski, MS, RRT-NPS, Faculty Respiratory Care Division Gateway Community College Phoenix, Arizona