Make the most of every patient encounter - from the clinical interview and history to the physical exam, both in-office and bedside. This discreet quick reference by Ilene L. Rosenberg, MD, FCCP, Todd Cassese, MD, FACP, and Dennis Barbon, RN, helps you achieve consistent and comprehensive results when collecting data and determining your next steps. Carry this thin, fully illustrated checklist in your white coat pocket for the fastest, most efficient way to access essential information you need to know and remember every day.
- Point-of-care reminders in the office or on the wards - immediately see what to ask, what exams to perform, what to look for, and more.
- Fully illustrated memory triggers throughout.
- Each topic is contained on one page or two facing pages for at-a-glance reference.
- An excellent everyday pocket reference as well as a handy review for Step 2 CS (Clinical Skills) and OSCEs (Objective Structured Clinical Exams).
- Written by educators who know first-hand what needs to be reviewed and remembered during the clinical patient encounter.
By Ilene L Rosenberg, MD, FCCP, Associate Professor, Department of Medical Sciences, Frank H. Netter MD School of Medicine at Quinnipiac University, Hamden, Connecticut ; Todd Cassese, MD, FACP, Director, Clinical Arts and Sciences Course, Associate Professor of Medical Sciences, Frank H Netter, MD, School of Medicine, Medical Sciences, Quinnipiac University, Hamden, Connecticut and Dennis Barbon, RN, MD Candidate, Frank H. Netter, MD School of Medicine, Quinnipiac University, Hamden, Connecticut