With its highly templated, easy-to-use format and new information throughout, the third edition of Hematopathology, a volume in the Foundations in Diagnostic Pathology series, is an essential text for residents and pathologists. Throughout this practical reference, traditional morphologic diagnostic pathology is supplemented with clinical, immunohistochemical, and molecular genetic information. Fully revised to include recent advances in the field, this affordable resource by Dr. Eric D. Hsi is ideal for study and review as well as everyday clinical practice.
- A highly templated format that includes clinical, imaging, and management/prognostic features; pathologic features; ancillary studies; differential diagnosis; and selected bibliography.
- A focus on the specific features of various entities, including differential diagnoses.
Clinical features, pathologic features, and key facts summarized in quick-reference boxes for fast retrieval of information.
- Hundreds of full-color photomicrographs and gross photographs depict important pathologic features, enabling you to form a differential diagnosis and compare your findings with actual cases.
- Contributions from internationally recognized pathologists, keeping you up to date with the latest information in the field.
New to this Edition
- New information on the pathology of hematological disease and the latest World Health Organization update on classification of hematologic malignancies.
- New chapter on the essentials of hemostasis.
Completely revised chapter on platelets.
By Eric D. Hsi, MD, Head, Section of Hematopathology, Department of Clinical Pathology, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, OH