Get comprehensive, practical coverage of both surgical and non-surgical treatment approaches from the world's most trusted authorities in spine surgery and care. Rothman-Simeone and Herkowitz's The Spine, 7th Edition, edited by Drs. Steven R. Garfin, Frank J. Eismont, Gordon R. Bell, Jeffrey S. Fischgrund, and Christopher M. Bono, presents state-of-the-art techniques in both text and video formats, helping you apply today's newest developments in your practice.
New to this Edition
- Offers a newly revised, streamlined format that makes it easier than ever to find the information you need.
- Contains new chapters on the clinical relevance of finite element modeling and SI joint surgery.
- Includes an expanded section on minimally invasive spine surgery, including recent developments and future directions.
- Provides the latest evidence-based research from high-quality studies, including new randomized controlled trials for lumbar stenosis, surgery, fusion, and injections.
- Presents the knowledge and expertise of new international contributors, as well as new editorial leadership from Dr. Steven Garfin.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Highlights critical information through the use of pearls, pitfalls, and key points throughout the text, as well as more than 2,300 full-color photographs and illustrations.
By Steven R. Garfin, MD, Distinguished Professor and Chairman, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of California San Diego Health System, San Diego, California, USA; Frank J. Eismont, MD, Professor and Chairman, Department of Orthopaedics and Clinical Professor of Neurologic Surgery, University of Miami School of Medicine, Miami, FL; Co-Director of Spinal Cord Injury Service, Jackson Memorial Hospital, Miami, FL; Gordon R. Bell, MD, Vice Chairman, Department of Orthopedic Surgery; Head, Section of Spinal Surgery, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, OH; Christopher M Bono, MD and Jeffery Fischgrund, MD