Diagnostic Pathology: Vascular offers a specific focus on vascular pathology, making it ideal for the practicing pathologist, dermatologist, pediatrician, or trainee. This easy-to-use, comprehensive reference book takes a multidisciplinary approach to diagnosis and boastssuperior medical images - including radiology, gross pathology, and clinical photographs - on a wide variety of rare entities. This is your essential guide to understanding vascular pathology and diagnosis!
- Organ system-based approach to the diagnosis of vascular tumors includes diagnostic criteria and decision-making paradigms to rule out mimics in specific anatomic locations.
- Essential information is distilled into a bulleted format with numerous high-quality images to facilitate learning.
- "Key Facts" highlight the quick criteria needed for diagnosis or adequacy evaluation at the time of a procedure.
- Extensive clinical, radiographic, and histologic library of images of vascular lesions set in specific anatomic locations.
- Updated classification schema for vascular tumors, proliferations, and malformations modified from the current International Society for the Study of Vascular Anomalies and the 2013 WHO Bone and Soft Tissue Tumor book.
- Molecular genetic characteristics section for each tumor highlights additional possible ancillary techniques that can be employed for diagnostic purposes.
- Includes the most current immunohistochemical techniques useful for characterizing specific vascular tumors and utilizing in malignancy.
Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, references, and videos from the book on a variety of devices.
David Stockman. Director of OrthoPath Labs in Kalamazoo, Michigan; Formally Assistant Professor of Pathology at the University of South Carolina School of Medicine in Greenville, South Carolina and Staff Pathologist at MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston, Texas