Corresponding to the chapters in Eisenberg and Johnson's Comprehensive Radiographic Pathology, 6th Edition, this workbook includes practical activities that help users understand disease processes, their radiographic appearance, and their likely treatment. Each chapter includes objectives; anatomy labeling exercises; multiple-choice, matching, and fill-in-the-blank questions; case studies with accompanying images and discussion questions; and finally a self-test.
- Anatomic images for labeling and analysis refreshes users on content covered in anatomy and physiology courses.
- Wide variety of exercises that complement the textbook reinforce concepts and assesses learning.
- Case studies with diagnostic images ensure users are noticing the relevant details on the image as they become more familiar with how pathologies appear in different imaging modalities.
- Self-tests for each chapter include 20-40 multiple-choice questions to help users assess their own mastery.
New to this Edition
- NEW! Additional case studies offer more opportunities to sharpen critical thinking and clinical reasoning skills.
- NEW! Updated exercises featuring all modalities help users firmly grasp difficult pathology concepts and how to obtain quality imaging.
- Introduction to Pathology
- Specialized Imaging Techniques
- Respiratory System
- Skeletal System
- Gastrointestinal System
- Urinary System
- Cardiovascular System
- Nervous System Disease
- Hematopoietic System
- Endocrine System
- Reproductive System
- Miscellaneous Diseases
By Ronald L. Eisenberg, MD, JD, FACR, Chairman of Radiology, Highland General Hospital, Oakland, CA; Clinical Professor of Radiology, University of California at San Francisco, San Francisco, CA; and University of California at Davis, Sacramento, CA and Nancy M. Johnson, MEd, RT(R)(CV)(CT)(QM), FASRT, Faculty, Diagnostic Medical Imaging, Gate Way Community College, Phoenix, AZ