Ideal for oculofacial, facial/cosmetic plastic, and dermatologic surgeons, the updated Video Atlas of Oculofacial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery brings together high-definition quality video and accompanying color atlas to help you master the latest reconstructive and cosmetic surgical procedures of the eyelid, lacrimal system, orbit, and face. Superb illustrations combined with expanded coverage of over 70 techniques deliver a complete multimedia resource to help perfect your surgical skills.
- Professionally edited high-definition video clips with author narration, labels, freeze frames, and digital overlays explain the key steps of each technique.
- Includes high-resolution screen grabs throughout the text to pinpoint key stages of the procedures.
New to this Edition
- Includes 40 new and revised chapters covering the hottest procedures: aesthetic and revisional eyelid surgery; complex periocular reconstructions; Asian eyelid surgery; periocular fat transfer; and minimally invasive brow- and face-lift surgery.
- Features over 70 professionally captured, high-definition surgical videos with 5 hours running time.
- Expertly edited footage with narration provides the nuances and pearls of every technique, and unique freeze frames with digital overlays enhance specific areas of interest.
- Comprehensively covers the essential procedures in the field, such as upper and lower blepharoplasty, ptosis repair, endoscopic brow lifting, botulinum toxin, oculofacial reconstruction, eyelid malposition repairs, endoscopic lacrimal surgery, and advanced orbital surgery techniques.
- Over 1,600 illustrations in the atlas include intra-operative photos taken directly from the high-definition video, as well as new "before and after" patient images.
- A consistent chapter format with indications, preoperative evaluations, surgical techniques, complications and consumables used during surgery allows you to grasp the key points of every procedure.
- New USB flashcard delivers high-definition video for offline viewing and easy portability.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the videos, text, figures, and images from the book on a variety of devices.
By Bobby S Korn, MD PhD FACS, Assistant Professor of Clinical Ophthalmology, Division of Oculofacial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Department of Ophthalmology, University of California San Diego - Shiley Eye Center, La Jolla, CA, USA and Don Kikkawa, MD, Professor of Clinical Ophthalmology, Department of Ophthalmology, Division of Oculofacial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, University of California, San Diego, La Jolla, CA, USA