For 30 years, the highly regarded Secrets Series® has provided students and practitioners in all areas of health care with concise, focused, and engaging resources for quick reference and exam review. Radiology Secrets Plus, 4th Edition, by Drs. Drew Torigian and Parvati Ramchandani, features the Secrets' popular question-and-answer format that also includes lists, tables, and an informal tone - making reference and review quick, easy, and enjoyable.
- Top 100 Secrets and Key Points boxes provide a fast overview of the secrets you must know for success in practice and on exams.
- The proven Secrets® format gives you the most return for your study time - concise, easy to read, engaging, and highly effective.
- Larger page size provides the visual detail necessary for success in radiology, yet is still easy to carry with you for quick reference or review.
New to this Edition
- NEW: Expert Consult eBook features online and mobile access.
- Full-color, expanded layout enhances understanding in this highly visual field.
- Thorough updates throughout by a new expert author team from the highly regarded program at University of Pennsylvania and world-renowned contributors from top radiology programs.
By Drew A. Torigian, MD, MA, Associate Professor of Radiology, Department of Radiology, Hospital of the University ofPennsylvania,Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and Parvati Ramchandani, MD, Professor of Radiology and Surgery, Section Chief, Genitourinary Radiology, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania