This volume in the best-selling "Case Review" series uses 200 case studies to challenge your knowledge of a full range of topics in gastrointestinal imaging. Gastrointestinal Imaging: Case Review, 2nd Edition is your ideal concise, economical, and user-friendly tool for self assessment in this specialty!
- Study effectively with content that mimics the new format of board exams as well as the everyday clinical experience - offering highly effective preparation for certification, recertification, and practice.
- Spend less time searching and more time learning with easy-to-navigate chapters focused on visual identification and diagnosis, and reorganized by degree of case difficulty and then by body part within each category.
- Stay current with the most recent findings and advancements in gastrointestinal radiology.
New to This Edition
- Review 200 cases organized by level of difficulty, with multiple-choice questions, answers, and rationales that mimic the new format of certification and recertification exams.
- Effectively employ differential diagnosis procedures to distinguish among diseases and disorders with similar sonographic presentations.
- Alleviate exam anxiety and sharpen your clinical skills with visual guidance from entirely new high-quality, state-of-the-art images presenting a wide range of clinical situations - available online at www.casereviewsonline.com.
Interesting, well-displayed cases running the gamut of gastrointestinal pathology with concise informative summaries. A must buy for trainees in gastroenterology, radiology, and general surgery.
By Vincent Low, FRANZCR, Associate Professor, Department of Medicine and Pharmacology, University of Western Australia, Crawley, Western Australia; Consultant Radiologist, Department of Radiology, Insight Clinical Imaging, Perth, Western Australia, Australia