A two-colour page layout, portable size, and a list of the “Top 100 Secrets” in pathology help you to better meet today's challenges! No matter what questions arise in practice or while preparing for exams, this 3rd Edition has the answers — in print and online.
- Uses bulleted lists, tables, short answers, and a highly detailed index to expedite reference.
- Features 20 new figures, pearls, tips, memory aids, and “secrets” from the experts.
- Covers all of today’s most common procedures and techniques.
- Includes a list of the “Top 100 Secrets” to keep in mind during a rotation or residency.
- Features a compact, trim size (5 1/4" x 8 1/2") for enhanced portability.
- Makes information easier to find with a two-color page layout and “Key Points” boxes.
- Identifies useful websites to make it easy to find additional information on a specific topic and provides live links in the online version.
- Self Assessment exercises and matching Q&A for every chapter online with Student Consult to prepare for exams and focus your study on particular areas that you need the most.
By Ivan Damjanov, MD, PhD, Professor, Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, The University of Kansas School of Medicine, Kansas City, KS, USA
Includes STUDENT CONSULT access! www.studentconsult.com is an innovative website that allows you to build a personalized, fully integrated, online library, where you’ll find…
- The entire contents of every STUDENT CONSULT title you purchase.
- Powerful search capabilities- View all excerpts relevant to keyword or subject searches (up to 300 words per hit) from every book in the series.
- Image library
- POCKETConsult- Download portions of your personal library onto your handheld device.
- Student resources- Sharpen your skills, stay informed, and have fun!