Atlas of Clinical Neurology, by David Perkin, Douglas C. Miller, Russell Lane, Maneesh C. Patel, and Fred H. Hochberg, delivers the most powerful, clinically oriented image collection of any reference in your specialty - to help you accurately diagnose any condition you see in practice! Approximately 2,000 large, high-quality images - 1,000 in full color - capture the characteristic physical examination and imaging findings of every type of neurological disorder. All of the diagnostic imaging studies have been updated to reflect the dramatic advances in neuroimaging. Updates throughout include a brand-new chapter on myopathies and myasthenia, expanded coverage of epilepsy, and an entire chapter devoted to extrapyramidal disorders. Online access at www.expertconsult.com enables you to reference this masterwork from any computer and download all of the images. The result is the ultimate diagnostic resource in neurology!
- Find a perfect match for your clinical findings with the aid of the most powerful, clinically oriented image collection found in any neurology atlas: 2,000 illustrations, 1,000 in full color!
- See every image at optimal size thanks to the book’s oversized (9.25'' x 11'') format.
New to this Edition
- Interpret the findings from the latest neuroimaging techniques with the aid of thoroughly updated images representing the most recent advances.
- Effectively overcome difficult diagnostic challenges with a brand-new chapter on myopathies and myasthenia, expanded coverage of epilepsy, and an entire chapter devoted to extrapyramidal disorders.
- Reference the complete contents of this masterwork online, perform rapid searches, and download all of the images at www.expertconsult.com.
By G. David Perkin, BA, MB, FRCP, Emeritus Consultant Neurologist, Regional Neurosciences Centre, Charing Cross Hospital, London, UK; Douglas C. Miller, MD, PhD, Clinical Professor of Pathology and Anatomical Sciences, University of Missouri School of Medicine, Columbia, MO; Russell Lane; Maneesh C. Patel and Fred H. Hochberg