- A concise overview of key topics in these three closely related specialties
- Designed to be a practical manual with detailed information on background, presentation and management for a comprehensive range of conditions
- Written in bullet-pointed lists and tables for ease-of-use
This handbook of paediatric gastroenterology, hepatology and nutrition provides a concise overview of key topics in these three closely related specialties. This handbook is a practical reference manual, containing information on day-to-day management as well as background information on specific scenarios and conditions, for practitioners who regularly see children with common and rarer paediatric gastroenterology, hepatology and nutritional problems. Pocket sized, and user friendly, it aims to be a ready source for medical staff in training, as well as more experienced colleagues, and other members of multidisciplinary teams such as specialist nurses, dieticians, and pharmacists. Information is provided in the form of bullet point list and tables, with reference to key articles for further reading, in addition to useful websites and contacts.
Readership: Trainee paediatric doctors, specialist paediatric nurses, paediatric dieticians and pharmacists.
Authors, editors, and contributors
- Mark Beattie, Paediatric Medical Unit, Southampton General Hospital, UK,
- Anil Dhawan, Paediatric Liver Service, King's College Hospital, London, UK, and
- John WL Puntis, Consultant Paediatrician, The Children's Centre, The General Infirmary at Leeds, UK