The high-yield questions you need to prepare for the USMLE Step 2 CK!
Prepare to ace the USMLE Step 2 CK with First Aid Q&A for the USMLE Step 2 CK. The new second edition of this student-proven book features 1000 board-style questions along with easy to navigate, high-yield explanations of correct and incorrect answers. You'll also find hundreds of valuable images, diagrams, and tables. The book is correlated with First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CK and First Aid Cases for the USMLE Step 2 CK for the ultimate review package!
- 1000 board-style questions and answers from the top-rated USMLERx Qmax Step 2 CK Test Bank
- Concise, yet complete, explanations for both correct and incorrect answers ?- with letter options in boldface for at-a-glance review
- One complete practice test -- 8 full-length test blocks -- simulate the exam experience
- Hundreds of high-yield images, diagrams, and tables
- Organized the same way as First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CK so you can simultaneously study from both books
Table of Contents
How to Contribute
Section I: Organ Systems
4. Epidemiology and Preventive Medicine
5. Ethics and Legal Issues
8. Infectious Disease
Section II: Full-Length Examinations
About the Authors
Tao Le, MD, MHS, is Assistant Clinical Professor and Chief, Section of Allergy and Clinical Immunology, Department of Medicine, University of Louisville Louisville, KY.
Kristen Vierregger, MD, Resident, Department of Pathology, University of California, Irvine Medical Center, Irvine, CA.
Herman Singh Barra, MD; Thomas L.H. Hocker, MD; Christopher R. Kinsella, Jr., MD; Matthew O'Rourke, MD; John Rhyner, MD; Sade Clarke Udoetuk, MD.