344 cases give you the edge you need to ace the USMLE Step 2 CK!
This powerful casebook is packed with 344 exam-type clinical cases that teach you how to work through questions on the exam. Completedly updated based on student feedback, it includes active-recall questions and answers that reinforce key concepts.
- 344 high-yield cases--94 NEW!--written by students who aced the exam
- Cases emphasize board-relevant diseases and concepts
- Open-ended active recall questions and answers teach you to work through cases and reinformce must-know facts and concepts
- Two-column format for easy self-quizzing
- 100+ images, diagrams, and tables complement the cases
- Organized the same ways as First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CK and First Aid Q&A for the USMLE Step 2 CK to facilitate parallel study
ABOUT THE AUTHORS
Tao Le, MD, MHS is Assistant Professor of Medicine and Pediatrics in the Division
of Allergy and Clinical Immunology at The University of Louisville, Louisville,
KY. He is the founder of USMLE Rx.com, an online subscription database of USMLE
Elizabeth Eby Halvorson, MD, Vanderbilt School of Medicine, Class of 2009, Resident, Department of Pediatrics, Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center, Wake Forest, NC.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
How to Contribute
Epidemiology and Preventive Medicine
Ethics and Legal Issues
Musculoskeletal and Connective Tissue
Selected Topics in Emergency Medicine
Appendix: Case Index
About the Authors