Focusing specifically on the most prevalent type of lung cancer, this full-color paper chart discusses the five types of non-small cell lung cancer, signs and symptoms, diagnosis and screening, staging, and treatment options. The central illustration shows a cross-section of the left lung with clear depictions of the presence of NSCLC.
- Bulleted lists cover the types of NSCLC, signs and symptoms, and diagnosis/screening.
- Clear, easy-to-understand charts detail the seven stages of NSCLC and explain four distinct treatment options.
- Includes a visual depiction of immunotherapy.
Made in the USA. Available in the following versions:
- 20" x 26" heavy paper laminated with grommets at top corners ISBN 9781496369529
- 20" x 26" heavy paper ISBN 9781496369550