Add a new depth to your anatomical undertanding, patient education, presentations, and teaching with this amazing new interactive resource.
Stunning 3D computer graphic models of the adult/adolescent head and neck and the pediatric larynx, pharynx and tongue allow you to explore the primary differences between the adult/adolescent and the infant.
A pediatric tab leads to more content discussing infant functional anatomy with topics including infant oral reflexes, munching and chewing patterns, and tongue movements during sucking and suckling.
- Transform your presentations and lectures.
- Easy to select a view, rotate and add and remove structures from the 3D models.
- Use easy edit functions to export any image or animation for your own use.
Detailed List of Views:
- Pediatric pharynx and larynx ~ wide view
- Pediatric pharynx and larynx ~ close vie...
- Pediatric larynx
- Head and neck
- Anterior neck
- Nasal and oral cavities
- Nasal and oral cavities ~ overview
- Oral cavity and infratemporal fossa
- Right TMJ
- Muscles of swallowing
- Pharynx and larynx
- Pharynx and larynx ~ wide view
- Pharynx and larynx ~ close view
- Brain ~ overview
- Bone regions
- Lacrimal apparatus
- Lymphatic system
- Spinal cord
Single user licence
Format: DVD-ROM PC compatible only.
PC/Windows OS: Windows 98se, 2000, ME, XP, Vista
Mac Not supported
PC/Windows hardware: 1GHz with 256 MB of RAM
Screen Display1024 x 768 screen resolution