This invaluable manual provides a practical overview of the field of gynecologic oncology. Focusing on clinical aspects of the specialty, it provides hands-on guidance for those caring for patients with ovarian, cervical, uterine, and lower genital tract cancers. It describes the current epidemiology, pathophysiology, presentation, diagnosis, and multimodality management of the most common gynecologic malignancies. Chapters are also devoted to radiation and chemotherapy, as well as symptom management. The book is designed for quick reference.
Readership: Medical students, OBGYN residents, radiation oncology residents, gynecologic oncology fellows, medical oncology fellows, practicing gynecologic oncologists, medical oncologists, and radiation oncologists.
- Chemotherapy in Gynecologic Malignancies (Waleed S W Shalaby)
- Radiation Therapy for Gynecologic Malignancies (Lara Bonner Millar and Lilie L Lin)
- Preinvasive Disease of the Lower Genital Tract (Sarah H Kim)
- Vulvar Cancer (Raffi Chalian and Christina S Chu)
- Vaginal Cancer (Rajul Kothari and Peter A Argenta)
- Cervical Cancer (Heidi J Gray)
- Endometrial Cancer (Evelyn B Marsh)
- Uterine Sarcoma (Andrea R Hagemann)
- Epithelial Ovarian and Fallopian Tube Carcinoma (Sarah Czok and Stephanie V Blank)
- Sex Cord-Stromal and Germ Cell Tumors of the Ovary (John B Liao)
- Gestational Trophoblastic Disease and Molar Pregnancy (Janos L Tanyi)
- Oncologic Emergencies (Sarah Adams)
- Supportive Care (Yevgeniya J Ioffe and Premal H Thaker)