Edited by Michel Merle (Hôpital Kirchberg, Luxembourg) & Aymeric Lim (National University Hospital, Singapore).
The volume contains essential information on elective (non-emergency) hand surgery practice. The author, M Merle, a world authority in surgery of the rheumatoid hand, synthesizes the depth of his experience into the book, and presents the management of these conditions in a clear manner. All the elective procedures are described in great detail and depth. The quality of the illustrations is outstanding.
There are very few textbooks on elective hand surgery and this will be an essential
resource for hand surgeons, orthopedic surgeons, plastic surgeons, rheumatologists
- Osteoarthritis of the Hand and Wrist:
- Wrist Osteoarthritis (M Merle & Ph Voche)
- Trapeziometacarpal Joint Arthritis (M Merle)
- Osteoarthritis of the Digital Joints (M Merle & l Vaienti)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis of the Hand and Wrist:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (A Y N Lim & J-N Tamisier)
- Rheumatoid Wrist (M Merle)
- Finger Deformities in Rheumatoid Arthritis (M Merle)
- Rehabilitation and Assistive Devices for the Rheumatoid Hand and Wrist (L L Tan et al.)
- Degenerative Hand Conditions:
- Dupuytren's Disease (M Merle)
- Lateral Elbow Pain (C Camps)
- Raynaud's Syndrome (M Lahiri et al.)
- Nerve Compression Syndromes:
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome (M Merle & J Borrelly)
- Compressive Pathologies of the Ulnar Nerve (A Lim et al.)
- Compression of the Median Nerve (A Lim et al.)
- Radial Nerve (M Merle et al.)
Readership: Hand surgeons, orthopedic surgeons, plastic surgeons, rheumatologists, occupational therapist and physiotherapists.