This book reviews the principal applications of nuclear medicine, specifically from the viewpoint of the mathematical and physical analyses that support the interpretation. In contradistinction to other approaches, the mathematics does not precede the applications in introductory chapters, but is presented in the application chapters with various degrees of granularity.
Readership: Professionals and postgraduates in the field of nuclear medicine.
- Ventilation Perfusion Imaging
- Renal Imaging with DMSA and the Generation of 3D Regions of Interest in Volume Images
- Therapy with Radionuclides
- Myocardial Imaging Studies
- Bayes' Theorem and Related Problems
- Compartmental Systems
- Non-Compartmental Models
- Mathematical Techniques