1. Biomarkers of sepsis
2. Surgical management of carcinoma stomach
3. Prenatal surgery
4. Faecal incontinence
5. Molecular targeted therapy in GI cancer
6. Pancreatic ascites
7. Evaluation of dilated bile duct
8. Antibiotics in abdominal surgeries: current guidelines
9. Malignant melanoma
10. Surgical safety checklist
11. Management of penile cancer
12. Microvascular surgery
13. Inflammatory carcinoma breast
14. Cyst sarcoma phyllodes
15. Management of thyroid nodule
The 17th volume in this series provides surgeons and trainees with the latest advances in their field.
Beginning with a chapter on sepsis biomarkers, the following sections discuss surgical techniques for various diseases, with a focus on different types of cancer. Other chapters cover prenatal surgery, microvascular surgery, and surgical safety.
Each topic is explained in a step by step format, explaining preoperative evaluation, imaging and post-operative management, as well as the procedure itself.
This new volume is highly illustrated with surgical photographs, figures, flowcharts and tables to assist learning.
- New volume covering latest advances and techniques in general surgery
- Topics explained in step by step format
- Highly illustrated with surgical images, figures and tables
- Previous volume (9789352708284) published in 2019
Puneet MS DNB (Surg) MNAMS FACS
Professor, Department of Surgery, Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, India