1. Prenatal Diagnosis
2. Screening and Management of Congenital Anomalies
3. Antepartum Fetal Surveillance
4. Preterm Labor
5. Premature Rupture of Membranes
6. Prolonged Pregnancy
7. Polyhydramnios Oligohydramnios
8. Antepartum Hemorrhage
9. Multifetal Pregnancy
10. Intrauterine Growth Restriction
12. Pregnancy in Previous Cesarean Section
13. Rh Negative Pregnancy
14. Anemia in Pregnancy
15. Hypertensive Disorders of Pregnancy
16. Diabetes Mellitus in Pregnancy
17. Jaundice in Pregnancy
18. Heart Disease in Pregnancy
19. Thromboembolism in Pregnancy
20. Thyroid Disorders with Pregnancy
21. Renal Disease in Pregnancy
22. Tuberculosis in Pregnancy
23. Pregnancy with Epilepsy
24. TORCH Infections in Pregnancy
25. HIV Infection in Pregnancy
26. Obesity and Pregnancy
27. Gynecological Diseases in Pregnancy
28. Critical Care Issues in High Risk Obstetric Patient
29. Drugs in Pregnancy
30. Autoimmune Disorders in Pregnancy
The new edition of this book is a comprehensive guide to the diagnosis and management of high-risk pregnancy.
Divided into 30 sections, the text begins with discussion on prenatal diagnosis, foetal surveillance, preterm labour and premature rupture of membranes.
The next chapters cover issues with the foetus including multifoetal pregnancy, intrauterine growth restriction, and malpresentation.
The following sections explore the risks of pregnancy with comorbidities such as anaemia, diabetes, hypertension, renal disease, HIV, obesity, and many more.
The third edition has been fully revised to include the latest guidelines and advances in the field. A new chapter on autoimmune diseases in pregnancy has been added to this edition.
Presented in an easy to follow format, the text is further enhanced by flowcharts, algorithms and key points to assist learning.
- Comprehensive guide to diagnosis and management of high-risk pregnancy
- Covers numerous comorbidities, illustrated with flowcharts and algorithms
- Fully revised, third edition with new chapter on autoimmune diseases
- Previous edition (9789352500468) published in 2015
Shubha Sagar Trivedi MS FRCOG FICOG FIMSA
Formerly Director Professor and Head, Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Lady Hardinge Medical College and SSK Hospital, New Delhi, India