1. Getting Started, Staying Safe, and Planning Your Lifeboat
2. Landmarks and Landscapes of Endonasal Surgery
3. Key Endoscopic Endonasal Procedures
4. Deciding Upon the Right Endonasal Approach
6. Endonasal Grafting - When and How
7. Endonasal Tip Sutures and Domes-Splitting Techniques: Revealing the Wizard Behind the Curtain
8. The Dorsum
9. The Nasal Base
10. Revisional Rhinoplasty
11. Case Studies 1: Frequent Surgical Encounters Issues, Techniques and Solutions
12. Case Studies 2: Challenging Surgical Situations Succeeding Where Others Fail
13. Beyond Surgery
14. The Openers View
Rhinoplasty is a plastic surgery procedure for correcting and reconstructing the form, restoring the functions, and aesthetically enhancing the nose by resolving nasal trauma, congenital defect, respiratory impediment, or a failed primary rhinoplasty.
Endonasal rhinoplasty allows a surgeon to make incisions inside the nostrils avoiding external scarring.
Hybrid rhinoplasty combines the best techniques of external and endonasal surgery.
Part of the Expert Techniques in Facial Plastic Surgery series, this book provides a thorough understanding of endonasal procedures, with in depth discussion on different techniques, and their advantages and disadvantages.
The book is highly illustrated with surgical photographs and figures, and includes access to short video clips demonstrating procedures.
The multidisciplinary author team led by internationally recognised experts from Italy and the UK, make this manual an invaluable learning tool for rhinoplasty surgeons.
- Comprehensive guide to endonasal rhinoplasty
- Highly illustrated with surgical photographs and figures
- Includes access to video clips demonstrating techniques
- Multidisciplinary author team led by recognised experts in the field
Pietro Palma MD FACS
Clinical Professor & Consultant, Department of Otorhinolaryngology, Head & Neck Surgery, University of Insubria, Varese; Private Practice, Milan, Italy
Iman Khodaei FRCSI FRCS(ORL-HNS) Fellow EAFPS
Consultant ENT Surgeon, Chesterfield Royal Hospital, Derbyshire, UK