This second edition has been extensively revised to bring clinicians fully up to date with the latest technologies and advances in the field of assisted reproductive techniques (ART).
Each section is dedicated to a sub specialty, from polycystic ovary syndrome, ART procedures, and laboratory issues, to implantation, cryopreservation, endoscopy, ultrasound and more. A section entitled ‘contemporary thoughts’ examines the improvement of IVF outcome, ART and older women, and HIV and ART, and another discusses third party reproduction.
Edited by internationally recognised experts in reproductive medicine, this comprehensive guide is highly illustrated with clinical photographs and diagrams to enhance learning.
- Fully revised, second edition providing latest advances in ART
- Complete section dedicated to third party reproduction
- Highly experienced, internationally recognised editor and author team
- Previous edition (9781841844497) published in 2004
· Section 1: Stimulation Strategies · Section 2: Polycystic Ovary Syndrome · Section 3: ART Procedures · Section 4: Laboratory Issues · Section 5: Contemporary Thoughts · Section 6: Third Party Reproduction · Section 7: Implantation · Section 8: Cryopreservation · Section 9: Endoscopy and ART · Section 10: Ultrasonography · Section 11: The Male Factor · Section 12: Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis · Section 13: In Conclusion
Gautam N Allahbadia MD DNB FNAMS DGO DFP FICOG FCPS FICMU
Medical Director and Consultant IVF, Aster IVF Clinic, Aster Hospital, Mankhool, Bur Dubai, UAE; Group Clinical Director, Rotunda–The Centre for Human Reproduction, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Monika Malhotra Chawla MD FRCOG
Reproductive Endocrinologist and Fertility Specialist, Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, Fakih IVF, Abu Dhabi and Dubai, UAE
Rita Basuray Das PhD
Visiting Instructor, College of Arts and Sciences, University of Kentucky, Lexington, Kentucky, USA
Esther Velilla Garcia PhD
Director, Reproductive Biology Service, Senior Embryologist and PGD Specialist, The PGD Laboratory, Barcelona, Spain
Goral Gandhi MSc
Laboratory Director, Vice President (Operations), Rotunda–The Centre for Human Reproduction, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Rubina Merchant PhD
Embryologist, Rotunda–The Centre for Human Reproduction, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India