This book is the latest volume in the Recent Advances in Ophthalmology series providing ophthalmic trainees and ophthalmologists with the latest surgical and technological developments in the field.
Divided into nineteen chapters, each section is dedicated to a specific topic, explaining symptoms, investigation techniques, imaging, differential diagnosis and treatment methods. The pros and cons of various surgical procedures are covered in depth.
This new volume features discussion on types of refractive surgery, the latest endovascular interventions, infection control, new avenues for the treatment and progression of glaucoma and much more.
The text includes two editorials covering imaging in glaucoma and intravascular interventions, and is highly illustrated with surgical images and tables.
- Latestvolume in RecentAdvances in Ophthalmology series
- Coverslatestsurgical and technologicaldevelopments in thefield
- Featurestwoeditorialsonimaging in glaucoma and intravascularinterventions
- Previousvolume (9789351527909) published in 2015
HV Nema MS
Former Professor and Head, Department of Ophthalmology, Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India
Nitin Nema MS DNB
Professor, Department of Ophthalmology, Sri Aurobindo Institute of Medical Sciences, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
- SMILE vs LASIK
- RecentAdvances in Management of Ocular Surface Disorders
- Intraocular Tuberculosis
- Ocular Sarcoidosis
- Advances in IntravitrealTherapeutics in Uveitis
- Current Role of Imaging in Glaucoma Management
- Toxic Anterior SegmentSyndrome
- Control of Infection in Ocular Surgery
- Diabetic Macular Edema
- New Frontiers in the Treatment of AMD
- Macular Phototoxicity
- EndovascularInterventions in OphthalmicDisorders