This book will serve you as a “Desktop” reference in office practice. This book has 26 chapters with 101 selected topics tailored to serve the needs of the practitioners of pediatric and family medicine in day-to-day practice. Luminaries in the field of pediatrics and adolescent medicine and its subspecialties have taken great care to select the topics, and present the same in a distinct format, viz clinical presentation, advanced diagnostic approach and management guidelines with illustrative tables, figures and clinical photographs in the systemic topics
• Partha’s Pearls 101 is the first edition of the title written by the authors giving detailed update on developments in the field of pediatrics. The book serve as a desktop reference and works as a sequel to Partha’s series of books titled Case Scenarios in Pediatric and AdolescentPractice (CSIPAP), Frequently Asked Questions in Pediatric and Adolescent Practice (FAQs PAP), and Management Protocols in Pediatric and Adolescent Practice (MPPAP).
• This book has 26 chapters with 101 selected topics tailored to serve the needs of the practitioner of pediatric and family medicine. This book highlights clinical presentation and strategies for advanced diagnostic approach.
• The practice of pediatrics requires rapid access to evidence-based information to make timely diagnoses and to offer accurate treatment for common conditions; this book emphasizes on evidence-based medicine as well as standardization warrants policies, protocols and guidelines directed at numerous aspects of pediatric problems.
• The information contained in our book will be a benchmark in the understanding of the best approaches to the patients and will be an asset for the practicing doctors, every student and teachers. This ready-reckoner with 101 chosen topics contributed by reputed experts gives usthe latest management guidelines with illustrative tables, and figures.
• Our book has the ability become an indispensable handbook and guide to the evaluation and management of patients and help Pediatricians excel in academics, research and lifelong learning.
• All the topics in our book have undergone a three-tier review and edit process with through scrutiny and review to make the sections more reader friendly.
• The competition books by Elsevier and American Academy of Pediatrics also cover a few of the same topics as our book; however, for our book luminaries in the field of Pediatrics and Adolescent medicine and its subspecialties have taken great care to select the topics and presentthe same in a distinct format viz. Clinical presentation, Advanced Diagnostic approach and Management guidelines with illustrative tables, figures and clinical photos in the systemic topics.
• Although JBMP has published a lot of books on the topic of Pediatrics but this book provides a wealth of latest information and a very up to date review of all the common pediatric illnesses pertaining to topics of day-to-day problems related to newborns and adolescents.