Textbook of Radiology: Abdomen and Pelvis provides the students with strength, determination, confidence and this is what matters when the postgraduate students prepare to undertake the examination, not only in radiology, but also for other clinical subjects as, today, radiologyoccupies the center stage in concluding the diagnosis. It also connects you to the best results in most-trusted format. This book has been developed with dedication for efficient and organized result orientation, acquired through humility and hard work. It will help the students learn to craft, to achieve the targets and goals to come out with the brightest and strongest version; and to bring them out of mediocrity.
- Provides most imaging solutions routinely required at any imaging establishment, and is a handy reference
- Includes a large number of images to give a better grasp over the subject
- A great asset for the postgraduate students for their examination, not only in radiology but also for other clinical subjects
- Covers the questions asked or likely to be asked in the examination
- Useful for all residents and general practitioners, as today, radiology occupies an important place in concluding the diagnosis; and also for medical colleges, institutional and departmental libraries.