The content is written as per the syllabus of the Dental Council of India.The textbook is organized into twelve sections; and each section is further subdivided into several chapters. With the matter subdivided into smaller chapters, students will find easier to achieve their learning goals. Starting with the basics in section one, the text flows gradually from epidemiology; etiology; pathology; diagnosis; treatment including non-surgical, surgical and implantology with the inclusion of interdisciplinary approaches onto the recent advances in the field of periodontology. Theeffort has been made to learn the subject in a simpler and easier way by the use of tables, easy-to-understand line diagrams, original colored photographs, flow diagrams and points to ponder in each chapter. Key information boxes are color coded to use as navigational aid for readers. This textbook is a referenced book with related landmark studies. Every chapter is supported by viva voce questions, university questions and suggested readings. This is the only book of Periodontics that covers interdisciplinary relation between Periodontics and seven other specialties.
- Comprehensive textbook.
- Self-explanatory 1000 plus (+) colored diagrams, figures and clinical images of high quality.
- Easy to understand line diagrams and flowcharts.
- Colored information boxes.
- Referenced textbook.
- Related landmark studies.
- Recent University Questions of each topic.
- Covers the most recent advancements in the field of Periodontics.
- First Periodontics textbook to cover interdisciplinary relation between Periodontics and seven other specialties.