The book deals with anaesthestic management of different types of ocular surgeries—cataract, vitreoretinal, squint, glaucoma, cornea, oculoplasty and emergency eye procedures and would be a most useful addition to anaesthesiologists who wish to practice ophthalmic anaesthesia.
- First of its kind, provides basic clinical knowledge and practical information about anesthesia for ocular surgery.
- Intended to be a ready reference for anaesthesiologists, ophthalmologists and other healthcare professionals.
- It is enriched by chapters on ocular physiology, pharmacology, systemic effects of ocular medications, effect of anaesthesia on pupil and management of painful blind eye.
- Many illustrations have been included for easy understanding and collating the information.
- Contributors are the eminent anaesthesiologists and ophthalmologists from all over the globe.