Thoroughly revised and updated.
- Highly acclaimed both nationally and internationally.
- Addition of many new chapters and topics making it more comprehensive.
- Compilation of frequently asked questions and the answers expected in postgraduate ophthalmology examination.
- Contains examples of case sheet writing and different management scenarios.
- New chapter on ‘Management Summary of Commonly Kept Examination Cases’ would serve as an invaluable tool for the students to confidently present before the examiner.