The second edition of this comprehensive guide presents ophthalmologists with the very latest techniques in ophthalmic investigations and diagnosis.
Divided into seventeen sections, the book covers investigation methods for both structural and functional abnormalities in each part of the eye.
The book has been fully revised and includes all the latest technologies, from dry eye evaluation, specular and confocal microscopy, and biometry, to frequency doubling perimetry (FDP), ultrasound biomicroscopy, and OCT angiography.
The new edition includes detail on interpretation of printouts, advantages and disadvantages of each test, clinical studies and patient examples, and more than 250 ocular images, diagrams and tables.
- Comprehensive guide to latest investigation techniques for ocular abnormalities
- Fully revised, second edition with new chapters added
- Covers numerous methods for investigations in each part of the eye
- Previous edition (9788180617607) published in 2006
Tanuj Dada MD
Cornea, Cataract and Refractive Surgery Services, Dr R P Centre for Ophthalmic Sciences, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India
1. DryEyeEvaluation 2. Anterior SegmentOpticalCoherenceTomography in Cornea and RefractiveSurgery 3. Corneal Topography: NewerHorizons 4. SpecularMicroscopy 5. ConfocalMicroscopy 6. Corneal Biomechanics: Ocular Response Analyzer and DynamicScheimpflugImaging 7. Biometry 8. WavefrontAnalysisSystems 9. Scanning Laser Polarimetry 10. Role of OCT in Glaucoma Diagnosis and Progression (Cirrus SDOCT) 11. ImagingtheRetinalNerveFiberLayerwithSpectralis SDOCT 12. DynamicApplanationProcedures 13. FrequencyDoublingPerimetry (FDP) and Short WavelengthAutomatedPerimetry (SWAP) 14. UltrasoundBiomicroscopy in Glaucoma 15. OCT–Angiography and Glaucoma 16. Contact Lens Sensor for IOP Monitoring 17. Orbital Imaging: NewerPerspectives