The new edition of the practical manual of gynaecology has been fully revised to provide clinicians with the most up to date information in the field.
Divided into eight sections, the book covers key topics in gynaecology, from specimens and instruments, to operations, contraception, and imaging. The final chapters present a selection of clinical cases and questions and answers.
New topics have been added to the second edition and more than 200 photographs, diagrams and tables enhance the comprehensive text. The book concludes with an appendices section and a detailed bibliography.
- Fully revised, second edition providing latest information in gynaecology
- Includes clinical cases and questions and answers
- Features more than 200 images and illustrations
- Previousedition (9789350904008) published in 2013
1. Gynecological Specimens 2. Instruments 3. Gynecological Operations 4. Contraceptions 5. X-rays in Gynecology 6. USG and other imaging in Gynecology 7. Gynecological Cases 8. Flying Questions Related to Long Cases Appendix 1: Proforma for Examination of Victim of Sexual Offences Appendix 2: Tanner Staging of Breast Development and Pubic Hair Bibliography
Amitava Pal MBBS DGO MS DNBE FICMCH
Professor, Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Burdwan Medical College, Burdwan, West Bengal, India
Rupali Modak MBBS MD
Assistant Professor, Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, RG Kar Medical College, Kolkata, West Bengal, India