This new edition is a complete guide to the most up to date information in the field of anatomy for undergraduate medical students.
Divided into eight sections, the books covers each region of the body, from upper and lower limb, thorax, abdomen and pelvis, and finally head and neck, and neuroanatomy. The third edition includes a brand new section on perforated form for muscle origin, insertion, action and nerve.
Each topic has been fully revised and includes key questions to assist understanding. Numerous illustrations which require completion have been included, followed by correctly completed drawings, to help students test their knowledge.
- Fully revised, third edition providing undergraduates with latest information in anatomy
- Covers all anatomical regions of the body
- Includes illustrations that require completion by students to test knowledge
- Previousedition (9789351523307) published in 2014
1. Upper Limb 2. Lower Limb 3. Thorax 4. Abdomen 5. Pelvis and Perineum 6. Head and Neck 7. Neuroanatomy 8. Perforated form for Muscle Origin, Insertion, Action and Nerve
Smita Kakar MBBS MS
Anita Tuli MBBS MS
Director Professor & Head of Department
Shashi Raheja MBBS MS
All at Department of Anatomy, Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi, India