This book is a concise guide to musculoskeletal imaging for radiologists.
Beginning with chapters on congenital skeletal anomalies and dysplasia, trauma, and metabolic and endocrine disorders, the following sections cover infections, arthritis, bonetumours, and disorders found in joints, soft tissues and breast.
Each section covers both common and less common diseases and disorders and provides in depth discussion on the different imaging techniques including radiography, ultrasound, MRI, computed tomography, and nuclear magnetic resonance.
The book is highly illustrated with nearly 200 radiological images and tables to enhance learning.
- Concise guide to musculoskeletal imaging
- Covers all modalities – radiography, MRI, CT, US and NMR
- Detailed discussion on diagnosis of both common and less common disorders and diseases
- Highly illustrated with nearly 200 radiological images and tables
1. Congenital Skeletal Anomalies and Dysplasia 2. Trauma 3. Metabolic and Endocrine Disorders 4. Infections 5. Non Infective Inflammatory Arthritis 6. Joints 7. Bone Tumors 8.Soft Tissues 9. Breast 10. Miscellaneous 11. Ossification Centers Index
Hariqbal Singh MD DMRD
Professor and Head Radiology, Shrimati Kashibai Navale Medical College, Narhe, Pune, Maharashtra, India